Professional and holistic coaching to help you realise your full potential, release anxiety and connect you back to a deep inner confidence.
HPD, CCHyp, DipCHyp, NLPMP, MNCH, MPMH
Hello! I am Jessica Boston.
A transformative life coach and hypnotherapist
dedicated to achieving life changing results
for my clients.
Clients start seeing results within the first session. If you are looking to resolve issues, release pains and realise your untapped potential then my holistic and effective approach is what you need to get you living the life you want.
Underpinned by extensive training and certification; along with almost a decade helping clients. I change the way you experience the world and redefine deep beliefs at both a conscious and unconscious level.
To do this, I work with Cognitive Hypnotherapy. A new and flexible therapeutic approach that combines principles of Neuroscience alongside the best and most effective elements of:
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Evolutionary and Positive Psychology
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Marisa Peer's Rapid Transformational Therapy
- Parts Therapy
- Addiction Protocol
- Other advanced modern therapeutic and healing techniques
I can help you break habits, shake anxiety and stop you getting in your own way!
I specialise in issues linked to anxiety, depression, confidence and weight management.
These were my biggest battles and I know what it takes to beat them.
General Anxiety Disorder
Bruxism or Teeth Grinding
Insomnia & Troubled Sleep
Alcohol, Cigarettes, Weed & Pills
Food & Sugar
Relationships & Couples Therapy
Fears & Phobias
Body Dismorphic Disorder
Headaches & Migraines
How it Works
My work is devoted to healing pains and sharing techniques that will help you navigate your life effortlessly.
We will explore how and why your unique pattern of behaviour began and release the emotion attached to the unconscious thinking that drives it.
- Release overwhelming, depressive spirals of thinking.
- Take back control of negative, anxious feelings.
- Manage and maintain body issues and physical symptoms by healing unresolved pains.
- Build strong foundations for a deep sense of confidence - both personally and professionally.
Let’s make this process faster. Give me some details like:
1. Why you want to see me (a little bit about you and your issue)
2. What you want to change (how would life be different without it)
3. Where you want to see me (In person in Central London or Online)
4. When works best for you (time of day, days off etc.)
"Jessica changed my life. I now understand why I was doing the things I was doing, and can move on with my life, the sessions are so powerful, I've never experienced anything like it, and I'm blown away by how much I understand about myself."
- Kiki Morris, Musician
"Being able to control my mind and my emotions has been wonderful – the change was immediate."
- C.D, Managing Director
"I am very very happy with how life is turning out! I no longer feel paralyzed by fear or what other people may say or think about me."
- Sarah Jayne Scott, DLuxe Wellbeing Private Yachts & Villas
"She makes you feel like she personally goes on a journey of healing with you. She will work tirelessly through different methods to make that magic work for you."
- Sophia Davis, Luxury Brand Consultant
"For over 10 years I did not fly in an airplane. But now I remain calm, relaxed, and am even able to enjoy the experience of flying."
- Andrea M, California
– Trained as a Cognitive Hypnotherapist, with the founder of the discipline, Trevor Silvester, at the internationally renowned Quest Institute, Regents University, London. Quest is a well respected authority in the field. It’s qualification requirements are of the most rigorous in the United Kingdom.
– Holds a Hypnotherapist Practitioner’s Diploma. The first nationally accredited Hypnotherapy qualification externally verified by:
* the National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH)
* the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
* independently accredited by the Northern Advisory Council for Further Education (NCFE).
– Member of the QHCPA. An association dedicated to documenting evidence-based research on the efficacy of Cognitive Hypnotherapy.
– Fully trained in The Marisa Peer Method. Also known as Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT). After completing training with Marisa herself at Imperial College, London.
– Abides by strict codes of conduct and ethics of good practice. Is fully insured. Sessions are completely confidential.
– Committed to Continuing Professional Development. Ensuring she is up to date with new techniques, ideas and schools of thought.