– a vivid, intense, inner world which consumes you and often get lost in your thoughts.
– romantic ideas about sadness, and believe negativity is fueling your creativity. Unconsciously fearful of leaving it behind in case it changes you beyond recognition or you lose what you believe makes you special.
– an unquiet noisy mind which causes you to self medicate in the form of excessive drinking, drugs, eating, sex, spending.
– diagnosed yourself with anxiety and depression.
– beliefs that your problems make you more interesting or lovable.
– unhealthy relationships (and there may be abuse in your story).
– tried many different therapeutic approaches, possibly medications and self help philosophies and want something different.
– feelings so strongly that you try to repress them which can make you feel disconnected from life.
– anxious all the time.
– in constant conflict with yourself and frustrated by your self-made limitations, so you end up taking no action.
– tension in your chest when you think about all the things you have to do and haven’t done.
– dark and heavy sensations in your body.
– you don’t have a voice and that those around you know what’s better for you and you have started to distrust yourself. You give your power away easily yet at the same time you don’t trust others.
– too much about everything and have intrusive thoughts that never stop. Overthinking every tiny detail and becoming obsessive and paranoid quite easily.
– differently from those around you, possibly because you are more sensitive or you see the world in a unique way.
– there is no way out of your problem because you are looking at it too closely and with too much emotion.