HPD, CCHyp, DipCHyp, NLPMP, MNCH, MPMH
Jessica Boston is an Advanced Clinical and Cognitive Hypnotherapist. She works primarily with Cognitive Hypnotherapy – a new, modern, flexible therapeutic approach that combines the most effective elements of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy, NLP, Gestalt, Evolutionary and Positive Psychology and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. It uses principles of Neuroscience to change the way you experience the world through redefining deep beliefs at the root of your issue at both a conscious and subconscious level. She combines Cognitive Hypnotherapy with Marisa Peer’s Rapid Transformational Therapy, Dr Roet’s parts therapy, Hugh Osbourne’s Addiction Protocol, Neurolanguage Coaching and other effective techniques to facilitate change quickly and permanently.
She trained as a Cognitive Hypnotherapist after experiencing dramatic changes in her own life. As a teen she spent years in and out of the offices of doctors, therapists, healers, and psychiatrists looking for a “fix” for her depression and anxiety. It was her experience of Cognitive Hypnotherapy in 2012 with the methods founder Trevor Silvester, that started her on a journey of radical self-change. Nothing had ever impacted her the way that Cognitive Hypnotherapy did. Through understanding her thinking and feeling she left behind negative patterns of thought, personal limitations and 30 kilos.
“Jessica is an expert Cognitive Hypnotherapist. She works with great professionalism and really helped me to uncover childhood brain patterns that we then worked on. After our sessions, she provided me with a recording to consolidate the new brain patterns and after listening to them for about five days I could already notice changes and positive improvements. I can really attest to absolutely new behavior and ways of thinking thanks to the hypnotherapy. Jessica is an extremely serious, scientifically based professional and I can strongly recommend her.” R. P. Managing Director
She now helps her clients all over the world overcome a wide range of issues. She delights in being invited into the weird and wonderful inner worlds of her clients and shining a light on what needs to be worked on. Jessica is friendly, creative and open-minded. The sessions will be that way. She will help guide you towards what you really want and open the way for you to see that nothing has to be the way it’s always been.
- Trained in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, with founder Trevor Silvester, at the internationally renowned Quest Institute, Regents University, London. Quest is a well respected authority in the field, with its qualification requirements being of the most rigorous in the United Kingdom.
- Holds a Hypnotherapy Practitioner’s Diploma—the first nationally accredited Hypnotherapy qualification externally verified by the National Council of Hypnotherapy, the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council and independently accredited by the Northern Advisory Council for Further Education.
- Member of the QHCPA an association dedicated to documenting evidence-based research on the efficacy of Cognitive Hypnotherapy.
- Fully trained in The Marisa Peer Method after completing training with Marisa herself at Imperial College, London.
- Fully insured.
- Abides by strict codes of conduct and ethics of good practice.
- Committed to Continuing Professional Development, ensuring she is up to date with new techniques, ideas and schools of thought.
- Sessions are completely confidential.
Fill out the contact form so we can discuss your unique treatment process to get you what you want from life.