Jessica Boston is an Advanced Clinical and Cognitive Hypnotherapist. She works primarily with Cognitive Hypnotherapy – a new and flexible therapeutic approach that combines the most effective elements of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy, NLP, Gestalt, Evolutionary and Positive Psychology and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. It uses principles of Neuroscience to change the way you experience the world through redefining deep beliefs at the root of your issue at both a conscious and unconscious level. She combines Cognitive Hypnotherapy with Marisa Peer’s Rapid Transformational Therapy, Parts therapy, Addiction Protocol and other innovative techniques to facilitate change quickly and permanently.
She qualified as a Cognitive Hypnotherapist after experiencing dramatic changes in her own life. As a teen she spent years in and out of the offices of doctors, therapists and psychiatrists looking for a “fix” for her depression and anxiety. It was her experience with the methods founder Trevor Silvester that started her on a journey of radical self-change and through understanding her thinking and feeling she was able to leave behind unwanted patterns, personal limitations and 30 kilos.
After successfully establishing herself as one of Barcelona’s top Hypnotherapists, she has now relocated to London where she sees clients (most of which come to her through word-of-mouth referrals) all over the world, online. She helps them overcome a wide range of issues from gaining control of their weight, understanding their emotions, releasing their anxiety, depression and panic attacks, or simply working through their mental blocks to be able to create magic.
She is deeply committed to helping her clients get the results they are looking for and delights in working through their issues with humour and honesty. Jessica is friendly, creative and open-minded and the sessions will be that way too. She will guide you towards what you really want, harnessing your emotion into taking action and in doing so opening the way for you to see that nothing has to be the way it’s always been.
- Trained in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, with founder Trevor Silvester, at the internationally renowned Quest Institute, Regents University, London. Quest is a well respected authority in the field, with its qualification requirements being of the most rigorous in the United Kingdom.
- Holds a Hypnotherapy Practitioner’s Diploma—the first nationally accredited Hypnotherapy qualification externally verified by the National Council of Hypnotherapy, the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council and independently accredited by the Northern Advisory Council for Further Education.
- Member of the QHCPA an association dedicated to documenting evidence-based research on the efficacy of Cognitive Hypnotherapy.
- Fully trained in The Marisa Peer Method after completing training with Marisa herself at Imperial College, London.
- Abides by strict codes of conduct and ethics of good practice.
- Committed to Continuing Professional Development, ensuring she is up to date with new techniques, ideas and schools of thought.
- Sessions are completely confidential.
- Fully insured.
“I had a series of sessions with Jessica to help me mentally move on after some traumatic experiences were haunting my thoughts. She greatly helped to free me of this negative thinking and reframed my mind to be much more positive, healthy and optimistic. I would definitely recommend anyone considering working with Jessica, a few sessions are an investment in a brighter future!” Charmaine Williams
Fill out the contact form to the right to discuss how we can make incredible changes.